Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eat your broccoli!

An article from Naturalnews.com states, "Regardless of the FDA's strongly biased opinions, the fact remains that foods and superfoods do cure cancer. Broccoli reverses breast cancer. Carrots help reverse lung cancer. Ginger, onions and garlic shrink tumors throughout the body. These foods are healing foods, and they do in fact reverse serious disease. I've often said that if broccoli could be sold as a precription drug, it would be headline news. That's because it offers a vast array of cancer-fighting compounds, including antiangiogenesis phytochemicals that help "starve" tumors so they die, all without harming healthy cells."
This as well as other evidence is enough proof, for me at least, to believe in the cancer-fighting components in broccoli and other vegetables. I do remember a few years back when broccoli consumption was advised against. This i think was because broccoli that has been sprayed with pesticides is really loaded with them, since it gets into all the nooks and crannies and is hard to wash out.

Isothiocyanates in broccoli have been repeatedly, and for years, proven to reduce the risk of many types of cancers. If any reliable source told me that hanging upside-down with carrots in my ears while singing the sound of music backwards in swahili would cure my cancer, you better believe I would force myself to be bothered to try. So why not eat your broccoli? Anything is worth a shot. ANd if you don't like the taste of broccoli, put some velveeta on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment